All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
1.1.0 - 2016-12-08¶
- Namespaces for resources (tools and networks)
- Network manager located at
- RQExecution plugin. This plugin uses python-rq to manage a job queue.
- LinearExecution plugin. This plugin uses a background thread for execution.
- BlockingExecution plugin. This plugin executes jobs in a blocking fashion.
- Automatic generation of documentation for all plugins, the configuration fields and all commandline tools.
- Provenance is updated with a network dump and used tool definitions.
- New configuration system that uses python files
- New plugin system that integrates with the new configuration system and enables automatic importing of plugins
- The fastr command line tools now use an entrypoint which is located in
fastr.utils.cmd. This code also dispatches the sub commands.
- fastr.config file. This is replaced by the config.py file. Go to the docs!
- Adds explicit tool namespace and version to the provenance document.